Friday, April 24, 2009

nothing

ok..here iam watching myself ...watching my thoughts, watching my silly behaviour, watching my anger,  jealousy, insecurity, elatedness, judgementalness..etc ...wow... wat a blockbuster movie huh? every minute of my life. All free of cost re...:P. so now..if Iam watching myself.. then which is the true ME?? Or is this how things R?. Always been, will be??

Ok fine. Everything`s illusion...try saying that when u suffer in cancerous pain. Try sayin that when u havent seen food for days. When ur roof gets blown away in a  cyclone.

Yes,Can say all that, when I KNOW...(not intellectually) but as a living truth from the depth of my being that ..... cannot be explained. can only be felt. 

All this written matter is just food for the intellect. 

The deep bliss thats occasionally glimpsed, Nothing can describe it. That timeless space thats caught in between work.what a blessing. Thanks.

1 comment:

Nerve Center said...

"Everything`s illusion...try saying that when u suffer in cancerous pain. Try sayin that when u havent seen food for days. When ur roof gets blown away in a cyclone."

Wow!!