Saturday, April 22, 2017

At the moment feeling a bit like a rudderless boat. My journey towards 'independence' my friend Jca said. Can't understand this agitation. This impatience,  given to drama at the drop of a pin.... stop. Breathe deeply. I am having to look for my reserves of compassion at the moment. Just having to have a conversation with T is a strain. Can't seem to understand how it got here. The periods of clarity that made me leave Mdm - to re connect to that, and to abide more by it. Not be distracted and therefore scatter away energies. 

3 comments:

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomas said...

Nice title 😊 So I wonder... How is it now? Is clarity better? I dearly hope and wish it is...
Metta
🙏🌸

Thomas said...

I also don't know how it got there. But it's like this.
Seems we are like wood on a river... Going fast, going slow, getting stuck in a whirlpool... To be on the bank peacefully watching, how it must be cool.
And then to be able to pull others out too...
🙏🌺