Friday, November 9, 2012

I HATE sad faces. I hate sadness.Maybe coz, I was  in that state for some time recently. 

I like mischieveous faces.Faces with twinkling eyes.

I like being happy. Sickeningly happy. If you are asking who wouldnt, well, you wouldnt ask this question if you have observed people long enough.Hmm. 

I like children. Children that play around, especially. 

I believe in Magic. Magic of a smile. Miracle of an understanding gesture. I love dreaming. Dreaming big and therefore end up not doing my work at present.:P (My bad!)

I know nothing matters and its all a big game. But I keep forgetting this and have to constantly remind myself.

I fear hurting people. I have done it , still do it but hate myself later for it.

I know "THIS IS IT" and there's no other. But I keep forgetting and blah blah blah.

I loved someone deeply. Still do, will do. But I recognize the need to realize I can't have a relationship with him and therefore have to move on.Its taking time, but I will move on. (Hey! Remember I don t like sad faces... not gonna put up one u see)

I am supposed to be working on an Approval drawing now. My friend, Partha's house, to be precise.But you know what I am doing. 

I like my friends. Hmm.. Love them. I am scared of 'losing' them.You know what I mean. I may not be in touch with them all. But I have their best interests at heart.

I am intrigued with people I don't like. Why don t I like them? What is it in me that prevents me from liking them? No answer. Its a process. Its the question that matters and one's relationship with that question.Else, it is as it is.

I like to call myself a Warrior. Arrey.. chumma rey. Sounds good. 

I hate it when people dispense with advice. When they believe it is their mandate to do so. 

I have a deep inferiority complex that I am dumb. That I am unintelligent. So far its not left me and so I 'll learn to live with the complex and my dumb self!

I am liking creating this blog. 

I used to have deep reverence for life in general. I have to re-learn it.

I act as an arrogant rat and I hate it later.

I have an effective communication issue.

I seem to have very poor memory these days.

I am a process in the making just as you.



 



No comments: